Driving is the driving action and effect (carry, transport, guide, direct). The term comes from the Latin word conduct and has various applications and uses.
Driving electricity is the transmission of the electric charge through a cable or another body . The concept is similarly used to refer to the conduction of hot.
The driving a vehicle , on the other hand, refers to the action to make it work in a controlled way . Every driver is obliged to obey different rules according to the vehicle (which may or may not have an engine), the place and the moment in which they use it. For example: "The safe driving of a car means paying attention to various issues", “A man was arrested for his reckless driving in the center of the city”.
Most countries require motor vehicle drivers to have a license . To access this license, it is necessary to have a minimum age that is usually set by the law and sometimes you also have to overcome a driving test (which shows that the person has the necessary knowledge to drive a vehicle without risking his life and that of third parties).
Driving regulations vary according to the vehicle: while driving a bicycle does not require more than respecting traffic regulations, the authorities require the use of a helmet to drive a motorcycle and a seat belt in the case of a car. Regardless of the vehicle you want to use, it is essential to maintain sobriety before driving, since the alcohol It affects the reflexes.
Essential rules for safe driving
Currently, the number of accidents Traffic grows worryingly in many countries, both on the streets and on the roads, and the reasons are diverse. There are certain situations that are repeated in most of the accidents, and this has led several specialists to make a list with the basic rules for driving safely:
* respect traffic lights and pay attention to signals of traffic. It is worth mentioning that the risk of overlooking this point is greater during the night, since it is driven faster and with less visibility than during the day;
* not parking on arterial roads, as this threatens traffic flow, creates traffic jams and forces other drivers to change lanes, which increases the chances of rear and side collisions;
* no to block the intersections, to avoid creating congestion, with the consequent loss of time that these originate to other people and the minor accidents that they usually cause, of moderate consequences for health but high for the economy;
* use the directional lights, a fundamental tool to be visible at all times by the drivers behind us, and allow them to react appropriately to our movements. On busy avenues, ignoring this rule usually causes impacts rear of two or more vehicles;
* Preserve the car in good mechanical condition and enjoy good health when driving it. This is a fundamental point to minimize risks of accidents. Some prevention campaigns compare broken vehicles and sick people behind the wheel with loaded weapons, emphasizing that the breach of these indications makes us homicidal;
* pick up passengers only in the relevant spaces. This is a point that pedestrians must also meet, refusing to board a car that has not stopped at an authorized stop;
* never overcome the speed maximum allowed. It is, perhaps, the basic rule, but one of the most ignored.