Viral It is an adjective that is used to name what is linked to virus . This concept (virus) is used in the biology to name a type of agency and in the computing with reference to harmful software.
If we focus on the field of medicine , a Viral infection It is one that is produced by the action of a virus. The flu , also known as flu , is an example of a very common viral infection. It occurs when a virus that belongs to the family of Orthomyxoviridae It infects an organism, causing headache, myalgia, sore throat and cough, among other discomforts.
It is important to mention that a virus has the ability to multiply very quickly inside of organism . This property of viruses causes the concept of viral to be used symbolically to refer to what spreads very fast and exponentially .
Today, therefore, viral is used as a noun to refer to content that, thanks to Internet and the social networks , it spreads massively and worldwide. A well-known viral is the video of a young man named Gary Brolsma where does the song dance “Dragostea din tei” . Known as “Numa Numa dance” , this dance became hugely popular through Youtube and of the millions of users who propagated the content.
The advertising and marketing Currently, he usually appeals to viral techniques to multiply the scope of his creations.
Tips for creating viral content
While the first examples of viral content arose spontaneously, today that naturalness has been lost and most of the companies and creators of content Internet multimedia does its best to turn your ads and videos into authentic viruses that are passed from one user to another with almost no control .
Since the viral content can be very beneficial for those who seek to receive income through the networks, here are some of the most used tricks to get the overcrowding of photos and videos in no time:
* publish things that you like and that make you want to share . As with art, if we are sincere with ourselves when creating, we have more possibilities to reach the public;
* Avoid content that offends or embarrasses some of the users. Needless to say, issues such as racism, sexism and specism, among other forms of contempt and discrimination, should be avoided by all means , but even uploaded images or vocabulary vulgar it can scare people and affect viralization in a negative way;
* keep abreast of current trends, to know what the public wants to see and avoid showing things that only interest us. This technique is related to the way comedians act in the theater, which constantly measure the reaction of the audience to know if to continue with a joke or go to the next;
* appeal to nostalgia , a force that moves us beyond our will. Who is not moved when an image takes him to his past, to his happiest times, to those days when no one had yet broken his heart or disappointed him without remedy? Well, if we manage to touch that fiber in users, we already have a great deal of success;
* viral content would hardly exist if it weren't for the photos of animals , especially cats and, if possible, a few months old.